StrongMinds Selected as Finalist for MIT’s Solve
Solve is Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s (MIT) initiative to bring together problem-solvers to tackle the world’s pressing problems — StrongMinds is a finalist for the Brain Health global challenge.
Sean Mayberry, StrongMinds’ Founder and Executive Director, will pitch our solution to a panel of expert judges and a live audience in New York City on September 17, 2017.
You can help StrongMinds win the separate Solve Community Award by voting for our solution to the depression epidemic in Africa.
CLICK HERE to vote for StrongMinds: Treating Depression in Africa.
It’s a bit of work but we truly appreciate each vote!
1. Log in — no need to complete your entire profile.
2. Scroll up to the top menu bar and click on Challenges.
3. Scroll down to the green Brain Health category and click on Vote for Solutions.
4. Click on StrongMinds: Treating Depression in Africa, the second Solution highlighted.
5. Click on the heart – Vote Now!
Thank you! Please forward this email to friends and family to vote — and share on social media by using the link on the top of our Solution page!
Voting ends Saturday, September 16 at 5 pm ET.