- Your phone number and WhatsApp username directly from you through the WhatsApp Service,
- If you send messages to the WhatsApp Service, we will receive the information that you include,
- Location (Town/City/ Country or a Location Pin), age, and gender.
- the name of your network operator and the country in which your network operator is located,
- details of the menu items you select.
WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- to provide you with further mental health screening and opportunities for enrollment in our programs,
- to allow you to meaningfully participate in the WhatsApp Service,
- to contact you to ask you for further information and to prompt you to carry out follow up,
- to help us understand how chatbot users experience and understand depression symptoms,
- to aggregated and anonymized information on mental health in Africa,
- to conduct research and statistical analysis,
- to administer this WhatsApp Service,
- to improve this WhatsApp Service and other communications channels that StrongMinds might use in its public education and outreach,
- to keep this WhatsApp Service safe and secure and for any other purpose authorized by you (requests for a consultation with a StrongMinds counselor).
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will not publish or sell any personally identifiable information. Your PI may be shared with persons who provide services to us to the extent necessary for those persons to provide those services to us. We may disclose your PI:
- when we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any law, regulation, legal process, or government request,
- to enforce our contracts and policies,
- to protect the security and integrity of the WhatsApp Service and to protect ourselves and the
- public from illegal activities; or
- to respond to an emergency which we believe in good faith requires us to disclose information.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
ACCESSING, CORRECTING, AND ERASING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions or requests relating to this policy, email us at [email protected] Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g., the PI, or the correction, that you are requesting).